Why Marketing Automation?
Changing Buyer Landscape
Pre-sales engagement has changed dramatically over the last 5 years. Buyers used to have very limited information but now they have access to more information than they can ever process and use! Nurturing leads with relevant content is now a necessity. For your marketing content and messaging to get noticed it needs to be more targeted and personal than ever before. Combining your personalised and targeted content with PPC campaigns such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads is the real differentiator to ensure your message gets in front of your target audience.
“The average sales cycle has increased 22% over the past 5 years due to more decision makers being involved in the buying process” SiriusDecisions.
Through my line of business and attending many networking events I get to meet a lot of business owners. Owners of start-ups, small and medium sized businesses and they all have similar problems when it comes to marketing.
Here are a few of the most common problem statements I come across:
- Not enough leads to feed the sales funnel
- No easy way to qualify leads
- No way to effectively nurture leads
- Big gaps in follow-up from the sales team
- Can’t see where the leaks in the pipeline are
- Don’t know which tactics are driving revenue
Do any of these statements sound familiar to you?
What Marketing Automation Has to Offer
Marketing automation is a set of tools that enables companies to:
- Generate more leads by identifying anonymous web visitors and capturing them with forms, so your sales funnel stays full.
- Increase the number of qualified leads by nurturing all leads with personalized content.
- Drive more sales by identifying sales-ready leads for the sales team and helping them follow up as fast as possible.
- Improve up-selling and cross-selling by developing and retaining existing customers.
- See comprehensive ROI for every marketing tactic by tracking the entire sales process from end-to-end.
The Marketing Automation Solution
Implementing a marketing automation platform into your sales and marketing processes eradicates these problem statements by offering a solution for each one:
- Fill your sales funnel by capturing leads with great content gated by dynamic forms.
- Identify highly interested and sales-ready leads with lead scoring.
- Develop leads that aren’t sales ready by automatically putting them on nurturing campaigns.
- Instantly notify salespeople about leads that are ready to buy.
- See exactly when leads fall out of your pipeline and take action.
- Know which tactics are driving revenue with end-to-end ROI.
Marketing automation has the power to generate more leads, convert them to revenue and prove marketing ROI and is a must have for today’s businesses.
Did you know marketing automation drives a 451% increase in qualified leads for businesses? That’s an impressive stat and shouldn’t be ignored!
Join our Autus tribe of Businesses looking to grow!
Sign up and keep up to date with sales and marketing strategies, industry insights, How Tos, CRM, and Marketing & Sales Automation tools and much more.
Autus provide Revenue Growth Platforms, Marketing & Sales Automation and Digital Marketing services to help sales and marketing personnel and teams build efficient and effective sales and marketing best practices and automate their marketing and sales processes by leveraging personalised content, various digital marketing tactics, segmentation and behaviour of their prospects and customers.
Autus recommend various products for automation, such as Active Campaign, Hubspot, Mailchimp and SharpSpring…it will vary on your requirements and budget the best option for your business.
Find out more here.
Our founder, Tom Berry, also provides selective fractional CMO services and is a member of some client boards.
Let’s keep in touch!
If our team at Autus can help advise further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our founder, Tom Berry.BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL